Chix 4 a Cause would like to thank the PPC Foundation for providing a $500 grant to be used as seed money for Gifts of Love Boxes.
Gifts of Love Boxes will be available for you to purchase and have mailed to a cancer patient starting April 1, 2016. Boxes will become a sustainable source of income for Chix 4 a Cause. We can then increase the level of monetary and emotional assistance for people in Wisconsin battling cancer.
Each standard Gifts of Love Box will contain the following items:
- Chix 4 a Cause band
- Chix 4 a Cause can coozie
- Prayer shawl
- Divine Angel prayer card
- Gifts of Love Essential Oil .5 mL roller in Hope (citrus) or Grace (lavender)
- Two inspirational song CDs
- Guided meditation CD with handout
- Inspirational necklace with the word Grace, Hope, or Love
- Votive candle holder with an inspirational word: Grace, Gratitude, Hope, or Love
- Votive candle dependent on cancer type: violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange, or red
- Cancer resource guide
- Cure magazine
- Breast cancer patients will also receive the book The Blue Tattoo Club: A Breast Cancer Sisterhood by Christy L. Schwan
Each customized Gifts of Love Box will include the same items as the standard Box and may include one or more of the following items at additional cost:
- Chix 4 a Cause insulated grocery bag
- Chix 4 a Cause key chain
- Essential oil diffuser with essential oil in Hope (citrus) or Grace (lavender)
- Essential oil .5 mL bottle in Hope (citrus) or Grace (lavender)
- Essential oil .5 mL roller in Hope (citrus) or Grace (lavender)
- Customized gift cards chosen by you, the sender, for gas, groceries, restaurants, and other needs
For more information or to order your Gifts of Love Box and brighten a cancer patient’s day, contact Jillian Clark at email@example.com or (262) 308-2894.